Bloglovin Google+ Facebook Twitter Image Map

2 June 2011

Blog Makeover

OMG, I spent nine hours for this new look :D
I change a lot of things, the background, chatbox, traffic feed, signature, and also my cursor. Hoho. It looks better now. Aaah, so comfort. I love the template but dont know how long it will because I get bored easily.
So, what do you think? "Wow, what a makeover, your blog looks great!"
"Really? Thank you so much.  I'm super happy. That meant a lot! Huhu.. Tissue paper please."
Haha ok, ok, I know, this conversation sounds jijay, right? 
totally melancholic.
Ups, it's time to pay back my sleep debt, btw.
let's gooooooooooo. hoammmm I'm so tired rite now.http://www.emocutez.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, there. Thanks for stopping by ^^ Kalau mau komentar, jangan anonim, yah! :)