Bloglovin Google+ Facebook Twitter Image Map

2 June 2011

A Crazy Little Thing Called Love (3)

All of us have someone who is hidden in the bottom of the heart.  When we think of him, we will like umm.. We always feel a little pain inside.  But we still want to keep him.  Eventhough, I don’t know where he is today, what he is doing.  He will always be that person who let me know… a crazy little thing called love.
I like you very much. Been loving you for 3 years now. I’ve done everything, changed myself in every aspect to be a good woman for you.. Played a stage drama, be a drum majorette, be better at studying… It’s all for you…  But I know now, that the thing that I should have done is telling you straightly that I love you…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, there. Thanks for stopping by ^^ Kalau mau komentar, jangan anonim, yah! :)